Check out the ingredient list of any of our yummy flavors, Original, Ancho Chile or Coconut Lime and you will notice you can identify every single ingredient. They are all whole living foods that come naturally from the earth! Our ingredients are as plain and simple as the words themselves – kale, red pepper, apple, cashews, salt…sounds like the fixings for a salad! Bottom line, you know exactly what you are eating.
For each of the ingredients used, we do our best to source them organically and locally grown. For quality purposes we are continuously purchasing fresh ingredients. Not only our fresh produce, but our dry ingredients as well. We do this to ensure you are getting the freshest product possible.
If you would like more information about our ingredients and the power of food (people after our own hearts), you can take a tour of each flavor’s ingredient profile by visiting the individual flavor pages. Oh, and Marvelous Kale, well, that speaks for itself.
Our kale chips are dehydrated. Not baked, not fried. By dehydrating at a temperature of 105 degrees, the kale is gently crisped, while maintaining its vibrant green glow and is teeming with nutrition. This low temperature drying helps to retain all the valuable nutrients mother nature has provided kale. High heat can destroy many of the anti-oxidants and water-soluble vitamins, like Vitamin C and many B Vitamins, that our body needs. So by the time our kale chips reach you, all those miraculous nutrients are still there ready to work their magic in your body!
We hand toss every single leaf of kale in a rich and creamy dressing. This dressing is made using all raw and vegan ingredients, including cashews, sunflower seeds, zucchini, bell peppers, and apples. After each leaf is tossed, it’s laid on a dehydrator screen where it’s dehydrated until perfectly crisp! We also hand package each container of our SUNKISSED Kale Chips to ensure every bite you get is scrumptiously delightful.
What People Are Saying
- “I bought the kale chips (original) and they are amazing!!!! I think I have found a new addiction…thanks for recommending them.
- “I love the crunch! And they are so full of flavor.
- “I went raw vegan a few weeks ago and just bought a case of your wonderful, wonderful Ancho Chili kale chips. I really love your kale chips and eat them like crazy.
- The Veracious Vegan: Kale Chip Showdown #2
- The Veracious Vegan: Sunfire Girls – Raw Kale Chips and Crackers
- Green Around Town: Sunfire Girls Blaze the Trail for Local Raw Food Snacks